Out-Resource Business Support
Your main focus will be to perform various tax and accounting tasks to support clients’ operations. This include statutory returns submission, posting financial transactions, verifying and reconciling input to financial reporting system while maintaining confidentiality.
You shall be required to Interpret and apply accounting policies, relevant laws, rules, and regulations to all work in order to ensure compliance with applicable standards and statutes.
Your responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Submitting and reconciling various taxes.
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the correct ledgers.
- Posting of sales and expenses receipts and invoices to appropriate ledgers. Prior to this, verify expenditure and ensuring that all expenses have adequate supporting documents, cross check invoice to returns and bank statements.
- Monthly Bank and cash book reconciliations.
- Monthly reconciliation of stock, trade receivables, trade payables and asset.
- Reconciliation of payroll on a monthly basis.
- Reviewing posted transaction to ensure accuracy.
- Analyzing financial information in order to identify discrepancies and timely resolve them.
- Preparation of accounting ledgers up to the Trial Balance.
- Assisting with preparation of management reports on a monthly basis.
- Attending and resolving all issues related to ZRA.
- Any other assignments to be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Good understanding of tax laws.
- Experience working with ZRA.
- Good knowledge of computers and accounting softwares.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Good time management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with accounting principles.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Professional behavior and strong ethical values.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.
- Member of Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZiCA).
Method Of Application
Email your CV and application to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.