Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Provide customer care support to Lupiya customers by answering incoming calls from customers, answer inquires and questions, handle complaints and provide customers with product and service information in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the quality of the calls mail Facebook and all channels of communication with clients is compliant with predefined parameters.
- Provide the relevant process reports on a on a daily basis
- Seize opportunities to up sell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets;
- Give Call Centre Manager feedback on your findings for our continuous quality improvement cycle
- Track record of over-achieving quota (set targets)
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics;
- Identify customer needs, clarify information, research every issue
- Should compile monthly reports on areas that affect your office.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Diploma or better in a business-related course,
- Minimum 1-year Customer Care experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Good understanding of customer service practices or knowledge of Customer Relationship.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written),
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, with strong multitasking abilities,
- Analytical, good problem solver.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
- Problem Analysis & problem-solving Skills and a Team player
- Attention to details, Listening skills,
- Adaptability, and stress tolerance,
- Data entry/ Computer skills, and typing skills