Job Title: Business Development Manager
We are looking to employ a driven and detail-oriented Business Development Manager to identify business growth opportunities and develop strategies to increase company sales.
- Responsible for finding new leads, setting meetings, introducing Mobicom, and closing sales deals. We are looking for a real hunter, an aggressive salesperson, who is chasing down leads and closing deals 24/7.
- Pitch, negotiate and close outside sales deals. Perform demos, where possible. Carryout mini-stakeholder events with the Partners such as re-training.
- Establish strong distribution channels linkages to allied Partner: Source potential Partnership with (PRIVATE FIRMS/NGOs/CBOs/SACCO).
- Demonstrated experience in Programme design/implementation, policy and advocacy
- Developing growth strategies and plans in line with the vision of the company
- Increasing client base by strategic prospection.
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
Writing business proposals.
- Negotiating with stakeholders.
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing signed contracts with partners.
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Account Management: Be the primary contact person on your accounts, regularly meet with clients to strengthen relationships, introduce new products, and grow client’s monthly sales.
- Measurement & Analysis: Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyze your monthly sales projections versus actual sales, perform ROI analysis, use data to determine sales strategy.
- Perform other duties as requested by the CEO Manager, or any of the management team
Skills & Requirements
- College Degree.
- An extensive list of business contacts within Zambia.
- Technology background in IT/Telecommunication is an added advantage
- Strong Presentation ability& proposal draft experience
- Strong Business case Drafting Ability
- FMCG Experience is an added advantage.
- Previous experience in outside sales, especially selling wholesale consumer durable goods.
- Previous experience with sales projections and meeting sales goals.
- High energy, positive, willing to close deal 24/7 at the office.
- Marketing,/Associate’s degree/ Economic/ Finance/ Business Administration /Management.
Required relevant work experience:
- 2 years.
- Nyanja/Bemba (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent) English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
Method Of Application
Please have a scan or photo of these documents ready when you start the application: Self-prepared CV file, Education certificate – the official certificate for your highest education.
Please send your application to [email protected]. The closing date is July 5th, 2020 at 5:00 PM.