Managed Document Services
The Copy Center Operator is responsible for providing daily production support for all our on-site Digital Imaging Copy, Print and binding operations. A high level of client satisfaction must be maintained by responding quickly and effectively to the client’s needs.
Copy Center Responsibilities include:
- Binding, Padding, Cutting, Drilling
- Copying and Printing of documents
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage projects to completion
- Attention to detail
- Solid Customer service skills: Friendly attitude, timely, dependable, detail oriented and professional
- Always provide outstanding customer service
- Commitment to providing high quality copy and print production
- Serves as a liaison between the company and the client.
- Demonstrate proficiency in explaining all products, services, turnaround times, delivery schedules and guarantees to the clients
- Maintain all records and compliance on security and confidentiality of client materials
- Maintains a facility that is organized and always meets our quality standards
- Certificate or Diploma in relevant field.
- Proven experience working with Microsoft products pertaining to the specific position including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe, Microsoft Office and other graphic arts software preferred.
- Knowledge of Production print and finishing and bindery equipment and utilization of typical office services equipment and technology strongly preferred.
- Experience in operating office machinery such as phone, copy machines, binding equipment, etc will be an added advantage.
Please ensure that you mention www.findzambianjobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Send C.V and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.