Managed Document Services
- Play an active role to support Salespersons in projects such as industrial printing, publishing, premium gifts, events and exhibition.
- Create Job Sheet, arrange colour proofs and mock-up, ensure timely and accurate follow-up to customers’ requests, and liaise with customers on finished artwork and production schedule.
- Actively monitor work in progress, coordinate internally with planning department for press & finishing material requirements and logistics department for distribution of finished goods.
- Follow through the assigned the projects / job orders to have them executed and delivered according to customers’ requirements.
- Monitor quality on finished goods and service and collect feedback if necessary.
- Deliver service excellence, and continuously enhance customer satisfaction and provide consistent quality service.
- Diligently handle paperwork such as sample filing and purging of old jobs.
- This job is based in the office and may occasionally require the incumbent to meet clients together with salesperson at clients’ office to discuss about project requirements.
- Debt collection
- Minimum Diploma in Sales and Marketing or Degree in relevant field.
- Proven work experience in Customer Service
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of customer service practices
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
Send C.V and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.