Managed Document Services
Should be able to use computers to create layouts and printed materials that are sent to printing presses for production. Should listen to client specifications and adjust attributes such as size and resolution to create a high-quality finished product.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses digital printing software programs to effectively create large commercial print materials per client request by operating control panel, monitoring and adjusting configurations.
- Responsible for performing tasks associated with laser digital equipment operation, set up and maintenance.
- Reads all information regarding specifications on work orders, layouts and job tickets; checks proof to match job for content and accuracy.
- Quality checks at all times to ensure accuracy.
- Understanding of variable data printing.
- Process Customer Print Orders
- Provide Customer Service
- Operate Digital Printing Equipment
- Troubleshoot Printer Issues
Operator Skills and Qualifications
- Diploma in Graphic Design
- Relevant Training in digital print technology, presswork, electronic publishing and electronic imaging.
- Relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- Ricoh Certifications will be an added advantage
- Print design and Colour Management
- Computer skills in various computer programs focused on digital printing.
- Knowledge of Print design software such as Corel draw and photoshop.
- Customer service and time management
Please ensure that you mention www.findzambianjobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Send C.V relevant documents to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.