Job Title: Direct Sales Agents
The direct sale agent will be responsible for lead generation and opening of new loan accounts. The role entails field visits to clients to understand their needs and recommend the appropriate Lupiya product. DSA is a front-line commission staff position responsible for marketing all Lupiya products. S/he is the commission staff that directly deals with the existing and potential loan clients on a daily basis. S/he is expected to disseminate brief information on Lupiya, loan products and any other information as s/he may be authorize to, from time to time.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide the sales leads for loan products by soliciting business from prospective customers.
- Attend or make presentations to corporates on Lupiya’s various products.
- Advise customers on how to complete application forms for all Lupiya products.
- Explain fully to customers the terms and conditions of the products.
- Receive customer feedback during the course of the interaction with customers and provide feedback to the supervisor within 24 hours.
- Monitor the competition in your allocated geographical area and report to the supervisor.
To perform the job successfully an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Basic reading, writing and arithmetic skills
- Hands on experience in sales and community mobilization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with teams and independently.
- Fluency in English and one or two local languages.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Good Problem solving, multitasking and negotiation skills.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office and other applications.
- High level of analytical and creative skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree/diploma in any business-related field from a recognized university/institution.
- Good Communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Telephone skills
- Negotiation skills
- Managing relationships.