Occupational Health and Safety Institute
Occupational Health and Safety Institute located in Kitwe, a statutory body under the Ministry of Health and established under the Occupational Health and Safety Act No. 36 of 2010, is looking for suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the followings position;
Job Title: Finance Manager (x1)
To manage the finance resources and assets of the Institute in order to ensure efficient and prudent utilization.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensures timely and accurately consolidation of budget estimates in order to facilitate mobilization of financial resources
- Coordinates and supervise timely and accurately preparation and submission of Financial reports in order to facilitate decision
- Manages effectively Books of Accounts in order to facilitate efficient storage and retrieval of information
- Manages effectively and timely the security of accountable documents in order to prevent unauthorized access and destruction
- Manages and coordinates effectively preparation of section and individual work plans in order to facilitate monitoring and evaluation of performance
- Supervises effectively utilization of human and material resources in order to facilitate attainment of set objectives
Qualification and Experience
- Full Form V or Grade 12 School Certificate or relevant qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- 6 years in a similar field with 3 years at management level.
- Registered member of Zambia Institute of Certified Accountants
- Able to write comprehensive and analytical financial reports and analytical financial reports
- Able to communicate effectively in English
- Computer literate, sober habits, trust worthy, leadership, honesty and integrity
Method Of Application
Candidates should send a cover letter, Educational & Professional Qualifications and a detailed C.V to;
The Board Chairman, Occupational Health and Safety Institute, P.O. Box 20205, KITWE or email at [email protected].
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 30th June 2020. For any queries contact the Institute on the following numbers: +260 212 226062; 0977511486