Managed Document Services
The graphic designer role includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. They will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, books, magazines, product packaging, exhibitions and more.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Diploma in Graphics Design, Fine Arts or Related field.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
Please ensure that you mention www.findzambianjobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Send your C.V and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.