Job Title: Head Human Resource
The Head Administration & HRM is accountable for oversight of a Lusaka office from an administrative and Human Resources activities perspective. The role is responsible for the coordination and management of policies, SOP’s and auditing of all admin processes, template management, administration efficiencies, and best practices between Operations and the Management. The position ensures compliance with operational requirements and ensures that all processes are streamlined across the office. The role also includes ensuring standardization and quality control of all administrative and HR procedures and protocols in the country office.
Key Accountabilities (included but not limited to)
In your role as the Head Administration & Human Resources you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Strategic Human Resources Planning and Implementation.
- Implementing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Create and execute Human Resource operational plan and solutions to ensure that all HR services are delivered within agreed-upon timelines, set standards.
- Build and maintain effective business relationships with all key stakeholders by initiating and maintaining regular interactions and acting as a trusted advisor.
- Talent Management including recruitment, selection, performance management, and succession planning.
- Coordinates and facilitating Induction and onboarding administration.
- Assists the Line managers with the coordination of HR talent and HR operational requirements
- Coordinates local interviews and arranges for candidate travel logistics as needed.
- Coordinates training requirements when and where required.
- Answers day to day HR queries and completion of HR admin needed for the staff members
- Creation and Implementation of processes, policies, and guidelines aligned to the HQ
- Coordinates the management of SOP’s through training and facilitation interventions
- Conducts audits and Monitor policy compliance corrective measures as needed Office administration & support.
- Acts as a representative for the health and safety requirements.
- To be the main contact person for the office where emergency evacuation of any nature of the building is required.
- Ensures all staff are trained/ updated on the current building’s safety/ security protocols
- Advises the staff compliment on office opening/ closing times; company shutdown period and holidays as per HQ instructions/ protocols.
- Ensures clean, professional upkeep of the office.
- Identifies appropriate communication systems for the office and arranges for phones to have access to international calling.
- Event/meeting and logistics co-ordination – Calendar Management.
- Coordinates/ Arranges catering, tea/coffee for internal and external meetings when requested
- Compiles collate and distribute conference/ meeting material.
- Assists with onsite and offsite workshops/meetings when requested.
- Grade 12 certificate or it’s equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of related work experience.
- Must be a full member of ZIHRM.
- Must be computer literate.
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years in a similar environment of which 3 years relevant experience in an intermediate capacity.
Method Of Application
Please send your Cover Letter with your updated Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]. The closing date is July 5th, 2020 at 5:00 PM.