Website WidEnergy Africa Ltd
WidEnergy Africa Ltd business model relies on its young, dynamic and talented team and is looking for a Human Resources Manager to attract and retain more talent for WidEnergy.
The focus of the responsibilities will be to create a professional, yet fun work culture in a fast paced and multicultural environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the human capital of WidEnergy Africa Ltd
- Develop strategy to improve HR business practices in accordance with Zambia labor laws.
- Ensure a company culture is clearly communicated and accepted by all staff
- Identification, qualification and management of recruits in all areas of the company.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions for all roles.
- Introduce and coordinate a quarterly performance review for all staff
- Benefits/Employee Wellness: Participate and guide the company process in selecting and communicating company benefits that attract and maintain employees.
- Working closely with CEO to prepare and negotiate job offers, and manage other aspects of HR
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or similar.
- 3-5 years of HR and/or recruiting experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and crisis management skills.
- Strong judgement abilities to determine proper fit within the firm.
- Ability to build a recruitment strategy and execute.
- Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic regarding the challenges of a dynamic environment.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Familiarity with recruiting agencies as well and recruitment sites.
- Fluent in verbal and written English, and in 2 – 3 of the main local languages,
- Leadership, coaching and ability to manage and motivate people
- Solution oriented, Communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and a CEO attitude
- Strong in office suite products, especially MS excel
- Able to work with a variety of stakeholders in multi cultural environment.
We are a social, for profit start up that focuses on last mile distribution of clean, affordable and reliable energy solutions. Since 2016, we have empowered over thousands of Zambians with solar products and with our recently launched Pay As You Go solar home systems in the market.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.