Mukuba Pension Trust
Job Title:Investment Analyst
To design and apply sound and professional appraisal standards and techniques within the Investment Policy guidelines in order to maximize returns for the Trust.
- Prepares short and long term investment proposals for presentation to the Board by superior.
- Analyse the political and economic environment as it impacts on the investments and the expected investments decisions with a view to giving an informed decision on where the funds should be invested or divested.
- Appraises the company’s investment policy and recommends modifications and revisions whenever appropriate to ensure that the policy always remains congruent with current economic trends.
- Monitors and reviews the performance of investment assets through inter alia regular financial statements and other reports
- Appraise investment opportunities with a view to rendering an opinion to the Finance Manager on whether MPT can invest or not in a particular asset.
- Conduct online research to monitor the performance of the stock market and its impact on the Trust business.
- Carries out market surveys to explore business opportunities in the pension industry.
- Undertakes business appraisals and evaluations to determine potential returns from such business prospects.
- Conducts financial analysis of organizations where MPT has shares in order to determine their economic viability and makes appropriate recommendations to management.
- Prepares investment reports for management on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Perform financial due diligence and analysis on prospective projects and recommend an investment decision.
- Full grade 12 Certificate
- A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Statistics, Economics or a Professional Accounting qualification
- An investment related certification will be an added advantage
- Not less than 2 years of experience in a similar capacity.
Method Of Application
Email your application to: [email protected]