First Alliance Bank
First Alliance Bank is a dynamic and technologically Innovative Financial Institution in Zambia. We are inviting applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position:
Job title: Marketing Officer
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions among others:
- Designs and implements business plan and strategies to promote the attainment of the Bank’s financial objectives relating to ATMs, VISA and POS.
- Discovers and explores business opportunities and examines risks relating to ATMs, VISA and POS.
- Ensure that the Bank’s brand message relating to ATMs, VISA and POS is consistent
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Maintain digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Responsible for digital marketing initiatives of the Bank
- Prepares presentations and materials for meeting corporate clients.
- Attends meetings and events.
- Evaluates needs and goals of potential clients.
- Prepares documentation. contracts and proposals for corporate clients,
- NGO’s and Government institutions.
- Assists and guides team members develop their skills.
- Any other tasks as may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration or related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Point of Sales/Merchant sales and Management
- At least 5 years of experience in Point of Sales/Merchant business development
- Experience in Digital Marketing is an added advantage
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe is an added advantage
- Experience in banking sector is considered as an added advantage
- Ability to understand customer’s needs, Good interpersonal skills
- Commumcation and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and ability to meet deadlines
Method Of Application
Suitable candidates are invited to submit their application together with a detailed CV to the following email [email protected] not later than 25th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.