Job Title: Retail Head
Direct and effectively manage divisional resources to grow and maintain all relationships in the business portfolio of customers in FNB Zambia whilst ensuring that the risk associated with this business is minimized.
Experience and qualifications
- B Comm Degree.
- Honours an added advantage.
- Preferred (ideal) qualifications: MBA or equivalent.
- 7 years Commercial or Corporate Banking experience in Relationship management role.
- Proven sales and customer management experience track record.
- 5 years Judgemental Credit / Lending experience.
- 5 years management experience.
- International Banking exposure an advantage.
- 15 years banking experience covering product, channel (both electronic and physical) and marketing/strategic marketing.
- Develop and implement Retail segment customer value proposition strategies
- Provide direction and guidance towards the achievement of strategy, goals and objectives
- Driving the profitability of the segment through pricing and efficiencies
- Improve overall efficiencies in the segment through technology an optimising existing and future e-channels and e-solutions
- Develop strategies to improve operational and cost efficiencies
- Developing business cases for new product and efficiency opportunities
- Develop Customer Service Improvement strategies
- Identifying new product opportunities and product gaps in the market (market development).
- Responsible for development and implementation of strategy for the FNB Business segment in Zambia
- Representing the Business segment in in-country governance structures, including but not limited to the Executive Committee, Credit Committee, Sales Forums, ALCO, and facilitating presentations to the Board of Directors on segment related issues.
- Achievement of agreed financial targets.
- Instilling and maintaining an effective customer relationship culture.
- Drive enhancement of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships and enables delivery of exceptional client service.
- Leading the segment’s innovation programme.
- Leading the segment’s product development initiatives.
- Accountability for an effective and efficient sales programme.
- Skills transfer and skills development at all levels of the business.
- Credit Risk Management of the Business segment.
- Resource management including HR related matters
- Developing and maintaining a framework supporting responsible pricing of the Business segment portfolio.