Website Meanwood General Insurance Company
Meanwood General Insurance is a growing general insurance Institution in Zambia. The Company underwrites all classes of business in respect of general insurance and has a good branch network spread across the Country.
Job title: Sales Agents/Representative
The Company is seeking to recruit talented and experienced Sales Agents/Representatives to be stationed across the Meanwood Insurance branch network, i.e., Lusaka, Kabwe, Ndola, Kitwe, Monze, Choma, Livingstone, Solwezi, Sesheke, Kasama, Nakonde and Kapiri.
- To sell various Non-Life Insurance products underwritten by the company to the public.
- The Company is desirous of engaging the Sales Agent/ Representatives only on commission basis to be agreed upon.
Key Qualifications, Qualities & Competencies
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate in insurance studies an added advantage
- At least five years working experience in the General Insurance industry.
- Sensible judgement and attention to detail.
- A goal getter
- Team player.
- In possession of a clean and valid driving license.
- Females candidates are encouraged to apply
- Submit copies of your agency license, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, curriculum vitae and telephone contacts of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications and experience.
- Send your applications and supporting documents EXCLUSIVELY to [email protected] by 30th May 2020.
- Candidates that do not meet the minimum requirements should NOT apply.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Meanwood is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.