Premier Vehicle Compliance Services
Premier Vehicle Compliance Services seeks a highly organized, determined and passionate Sales and Marketing Executive to join our team. The Sales and Marketing Executive will be providing support to implement the marketing strategy for Premier Vehicle Compliance Services. This role requires meticulous time management and the ability to deliver various tasks within deadlines.
You will be reporting to the Lead Partner on all sales and marketing tasks.
- Plan and implement the sale and marketing plan; regularly updating the management team on progress
- Responsible for logistics and delivery of all sales and marketing activities
- Liaising with the management team to successfully implement marketing initiatives
- Organization and coordination of all promotional activities
- Management and accuracy of CRM tool and ongoing development of this as the core tool for ongoing sales and business expansion
- Researching new market opportunities
- Organizing and attending trade shows and exhibitions
- Managing and updating of company social pages or web site
- Other projects and duties which the company deems suitable for the position
PAY AND BENEFIT STRUCTURE:
- Basic plus commission based structure
- A sales or marketing qualification, minimum diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year sales, marketing and administrative experience in a service marketing support role
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Website content development experience, though not essential, is desirable
- Proven experience in building effective relationships (with internal and external customers)
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV only to [email protected] not later than Friday 6th March 2020
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.