Lightcon Zambia Limited
We have an Immediate position available for a SENIOR PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR.
We are a rapidly growing Company based in Kitwe and major growth opportunities will exist in the near future for an individual that is motivated and focused.
We focus on Electrical Projects, Wholesaling, and Electrical Panel building.
Basic Salary of ZMW 16,000 – 20,000 P/M depending on Qualifications and Experience (After probation.)
Bonus incentives and Performance bonuses will be attainable.
The required candidate will have 1 Procurement assistant and Job Description is as follows:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management and oversight of all Purchase orders on all Suppliers for required goods. (Local and International)
- Documentation and filing of PO’s as per Office procedure.
- Creating, writing and enforcing a procedure of dealing, documenting and enforcing local supplier Purchases and supply.
- Negotiating discounts and ensuring best deal pricing from all Suppliers.
- Setting up of accounts with major suppliers.
- Supplier Management, Including, managing back orders from suppliers.
- Have a running list of back orders that are updated and addressed on a weekly basis.
- Contact suppliers to ensure all Po’s were received and deliveries will ship on time.
- Periodic review and analysis of all Suppliers for improved price and discount offers.
- Overall Managing of procurement assistant w.r.t planning, required duties, Ordering and creation of a Standard Supplier Price list.
- STOCK ISSUING. Overall management of Stock issuing.
- Stock Control
- Twice yearly stock take. Preparation, count, counter count and specific focus to rectify, correct and deal with all discrepancies and variances as per PASTEL outcome.
- Ensuring that received goods are correct and of high quality.
- RETURNS. Dealing with all incorrectly received, or quality rejections on a weekly basis. Clearing, currently built up returns with a weekly plan.
- Maintaining stock levels of critical items. Twice monthly Critical stock check to ensure required goods are on SA shipments
- Expediting – International and Local
- LIGHTCON requirement is for 2 Monthly shipments from SA.
- 1st Shipment to arrive no later than the end of the second week of every month.
- 2nd Shipment to arrive no later than the start of the 4th week of every month.
- Manage and arrange for deliveries from SA suppliers to Export transporters.
- Compile Commercial Invoices for all goods to be Imported.
- Upkeep of a transport file for each shipment. Transport files, documents and process strictly as per Import expediting procedure.
- Supplier Tax Invoice. Ensure Invoices are received and on hand at Shipment receiving.
- Dealings and communication with Clearing agents regarding transport docs and clearing of goods.
Salary: K16,000 – K20,000
To apply for this job email your details to daisy@LCAfrica.co.za.